Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Sweet Girls




I meet B about seven years ago, when she was pregnant with her daughter, B. We instantly had a connection and it didn't take long for us to move from being acquaintances, to friends, to sisters! As we celebrated B's sixth birthday, we both said "It feels like we've been friends forever." Some friendships are just that way. While there are some relationships that take a lot of work and time to develop, others just come so easily, so naturally.

Through B, I also met R. She is dear to me as well. We don't see each other or talk often, but it's a comfort to know that she's there.

Little B is like a niece to me. I love her so much. Sometimes she just calls to talk to me. She is so grown up. Last year, when her baby brother was born, she spent the day with me. At age five, I was blown away by how much she could do to take care of herself. She has a tender heart and is so helpful for her mommy.

I love these ladies and I thank God for placing them in my life!

No comments: