Thursday, March 27, 2014

I am Thankful for Provision

I see God’s hand of provision at work in our lives.

Time and time again, when we have needed to see finances released, He’s provided just when we need it the most.

Last week, a friend donated a box of classic Creative Memories supplies to my Guatemala fund.

I came home, snapped some photos and put them on Facebook.

A friend told me about a page on Facebook that sells Creative Memories supplies.

The next day, I listed the donated items as well as my own personal inventory.

It is now Thursday and I have sold over $650 worth of products, $130 of that goes toward my missions trip.

Also this week, a friend bought our electric drum set for $100.

Things may be tight, but we are trusting Him to give us creative ways to make ends meet!

No comments: