
Fun evening at J and N's house, two weeks after their wedding. Here is Poppy with all nine of his grandchildren. He loves them and they love him!!

My neice, M took me for a spin.

A scared me...until I realized she is a very good driver. Daring, speedy...but good!

Me with Z, my nephew. Love this little man so much!

My grandma, sister and dad.

Silly doodle, M. He is my sister's youngest son.

My granddad with most of his great grandchildren. "Happy Birthday Paw Paw!"

J Belle and one of her favorite people, her Uncle D, also known as "Jack." This little girl loves her uncle. And she loves to play rough!

C joins in the fun!

The pile on top on Uncle D grows!

Add a grown up J to the mix...what a pile up!

Poppy loving/picking on his little "Sweet."

M and B, too cute for words. Every time my boys see their C cousins, lots of hugs are exchanged as well as "I'm so happy to see you!" Or "I love you so much!" It's awesome to see the cousins grow up together and be so quick to express their love and affection for each other. Also, notice how B is leaning over M. He is ever the protector of younger children. I know he will make an awesome daddy one day.

My sister's oldest, C. He is such a sweet little man.

The two oldest cousins. B was born August 24, 1998. A was born April 24, 1999.

Little Miss M...she is so beautiful!

My big boy, B, looking all to natural on a skate board. He's been wanting to get one of his own, but I'm not sure that my nerves can take this sport!

Aunt J trys to get a shot with squirmy J Belle. It's as if she DELIGHTS in not giving us a good shot. So much like her d-a-d-d-y!

God made a natural water slide in the middle of the wilderness. One hot, summer Saturday, my brothers, nieces, nephews, sis in law and our family set out on an adventure to find this spot. The locals refer to it as "the bathtub."

B loved "the bathtub." It really does look like sudsy tub water in this shot!

C in "the bathtub."

J started to slide, then pulled himself out. Not quite ready to take the plunge.

J finally decided to get wet!

The B twins love to be outdoors, exploring and learning together!

My bro, J led us to "the bathtub." He knows of all the cool places to go to swim. Here he is with his sweet little girl, J Belle.

My sweet boys, C and J. Summer 2009, 8 1/2 years old. WHERE does time go? Here they are, all ready for swim lessons.

C loves the water and was very anxious to learn more strokes.

"Bug," our J, the goggles really make him look like a bug! By the way, he loves his nickname, otherwise we wouldn't call him that!

PF, a young lady who once babysat for our boys, is a lifeguard, swim coach and instructor at a local pool. She is amazing and did a fantastic job teaching our boys.

Our swimming "Bug."

P helps C with his back stroke.

B learns the back stroke.

B got the flip turn on his first try! He is a natural in the water! He improved his free style, learned back stroke, butterfly, breast stroke, flip turn and diving in five 1/2 hour lessons. I told the boys that if they practice the things P taught them I'd consider getting them more lessons.

He conquered a dive that day too! It made my heart soar to see him enjoying himself and having enough strength to get through a lesson.


There he goes! I was so proud. I have always been a klutz in the water. I never learned to dive or do proper strokes, so it makes me so happy to see my boys getting comfortable in the water.

4th of July, walking to the downtown parade.

This shot will be a family heirloom! I love my aunt L, but she hates having her photo taken so most shots of her she looks mad or depressed. In this moment, D had broken a chair and fell to the ground...Thus the laughter and hysteria!

D actually got this shot of "J Belle." She won't let me take a photo of the her face, she is always teasing and running from me. But Uncle D has a way with this little girl. This is a great pic!

The F Family. What a good looking bunch!

At last, a photo of me and my "nephew," baby L. I've taken MANY photos of this little man with other family members, but this is our first shot together. Love this little stinker!

Me with my cousin/sister/friend, S. I love her so much and cherish every chance I can get to spend time with her.

Twins, looking so enthusiastic. Or not!

Our family gathered to watch the parade. What a gang!
2 comments:
That first picture is great! Such natural joy! :)
Well, now that you added more pictures to this post, I have to amend my original comment to say that I was referring to the picture of your Aunt L. :) The pics of the boys swimming are great, too. :)
Post a Comment