Moments after waking, I read this word from David Wilkerson's archives, scheduled as today's devotional.
"Right now Jesus is praying for transgressors who haven't yet turned to Him.
Scripture says He can save to the uttermost — meaning "to the end of time"
— all who will ever come to Him.
Throughout my years in ministry I have seen many drug addicts and alcoholics
get gloriously saved. Each time I would think, "This one had to have a praying
mother or interceding grandmother somewhere in the past. God is answering those
holy warriors' prayers."
Now I see something better than that, something far more powerful and
effective. It wasn't just a mother or grandparent who was praying for those who
now believe. Jesus was praying for them all along. "I pray for them . . . also
which shall believe on me through [the disciples'] word" (John 17:9, 20)." --David Wilkerson
I hear my Father saying, "Beloved, do not shrink back. Do not stop praying. I hear every prayer you pray, I see every tear you cry for My lost lambs. I join your intercessions!"
Lord, I thank You for bringing this precious soul back to my mind. I will pray with You for his salvation, I will trust You to bring him back to Your heart! You have never forgotten him, You have made a way to bring him back to You. Do what only You can do!
No comments:
Post a Comment