Carson Jeremiah,
You have become a little man, right before my eyes. You are growing in stature, in knowledge and in your awareness of the world around you. You have incredible depth and passion in your prayers. You speak from your heart, with sincerity and confidence. Your prayers strengthen me and I pray that you will continue to grow in the gift of intercession, blessing many as you do.
I pray that you will come to understand Romans 8:26 in deeper ways. “Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us[with groanings which cannot be uttered.” He has placed His spirit within you and He will continue to teach you how to pray for those in need.
I want God’s best for you, son. You have many gifts and talents and it may be a challenge to hone in on one specific area. I encourage you to seek Him first and to love others. Everything else in life will fall into place if you keep first things first.
I love you and I count it an honor to be your mama!
Always and forever,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment