Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy 12th Birthday, Jordan Isaiah!

January B 009

Jordan Isaiah,

You bring life, energy and passion to everything you touch. A song on your heart, a smile on your lips, a hug that is willing and squeezes me tight. I cannot imagine my life without you, my precious “Bug.” Your joy is contagious and there are many days that you are the only one who can pull me out of a dark place, reminding me of the reasons I am on this earth.

I celebrate YOU. I celebrate your youthfulness, your creativity, the way your mind keeps going and going and going never shuts off. I revel in your songs that fill our home, even while you are working on a math problem or unloading the dishwasher. One of my favorite verses is Zephaniah 3:17.

“The Lord your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.”

When I hear you burst out in exuberant and melodic singing, all is well. And, I get a very clear picture of the Father singing over us. He delights in you! He’s glad He made you! He is with you and will always be there to save you! He stills you,quiets you and He rejoices over you! I am so glad God made you and I am more than blessed to be your mama!

I love you, Jordan Isaiah Baker. More than you will ever know!

Always and forever,

Mama

No comments: