Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Get to Know the Voice of God" David Wilkerson

“And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left” (Isaiah 30:21).

"What matters—what’s vitally important—is that you get to know the voice
of God. He is still speaking. He made it clear, “My sheep know my voice.”
There are many voices in the world today—loud, demanding voices. But there is
that still, small voice of the Lord that can be known and heard by all who trust
what Jesus said." --David Wilkerson

**To subscribe to David Wilkerson's daily blog, just click on the link listed on my blog. This dear servant of God is 78 years old and still delivers the truth of His word to countless souls. He has been ministering to my heart since I was a young girl. Every time I read his newsletters, listened to his sermons or read a blog post, his message hit home. Many preachers and teachers have come and gone in the fifty years that Wilkerson has been proclaiming truth. The Lord has kept him humble and used him mightily. Today I pray for God to fill him like never before and use him for the days He ordains him life and breath. I thank God for the faithful few who serve Him without fear, who proclaim truth while extending grace. I pray that many more such servants will be raised up in the days to come.

No comments: