Friday, August 5, 2011

It's time to think S-C-H-O-O-L!

Summer flew by. Now it is time to regroup and set a plan of action for the coming school year. I think we will begin the week of August 15, perhaps just a few days a week to start. I sat down today and came up with a schedule. We won't always follow this, but it gives us a guideline. One thing I am really excited about is using daddy D more. His work schedule is from 12-8 daily, so he will be home with us in the mornings. He has always been hands on with the boys' learning, but this year he will be able to do even more. I know the boys are going to enjoy this immensely!


First Things First 2011-12 Schedule

6:30—Mom and Dad up/Devotions

7:30—Boys wake up

7:45-8:30—Breakfast/Family Devotions/Dressed/Teeth and Hair Brushed

8:30-9:20—Monday/Wednesday Music Class with Dad

Tuesday/Thursday Physical Education with Dad

Friday Apologia Science/Hang Out (Brandt/Dad)
Creative Kids Co-Op (Carson/Jordan/Mom)

9:20-9:30 Break

8:30-10:00 Mom’s Work Out/Shower/Prep Time

9:30-10:00 Spelling with Dad

10:00-11:00 Rome to the Reformation Unit Studies with Family/Snack during this time
(History/Geography/Bible/Science/Etc)

11:00-12:30 Math and Language with Mom

12:30 Lunch/Chores/Free Time

2:00-4:00 Quiet Time (Finish up work, Read or Rest)

4:00-5:30 Free Time

5:30-6:30 Dinner/Chores (if needed)

6:30-8:30 Free Time

8:30 Ready for Bed/Dad Reads aloud to boys

9:00 Lights Out

No comments: