Her baby brother J is one and is full of energy. When he comes over, I usually ask B to chase after him. We have found one thing that calms him. Thoman the Train! He loves Thomas and asks "Choo Choo?" each time he comes through our front door. He will sit for hours and play with the trains and track. He is a beautiful child and I love trying to snap his photo. He ignores me and will not pose, but that doesn't keep me from trying.
My boys love each of their cousins so much. They don't care that some of them are much younger, they play with them and get excited each time they come over. Cousins are like siblings that you don't get to see every day. I am so glad my sons have lots of cousins to share life with!









No comments:
Post a Comment