Saturday, May 17, 2014

I am Thankful for Jasmine


Jasmine
I am so thankful for sweet Jasmine.

We met almost a year ago during Renew Camp, but I feel like I have known her for so much longer.

I tell her she has an “old soul,” she is perfectly content hanging out with “Mama B,” listening to worship songs, and doing whatever we happen to be doing.

She has helped make paracord bracelets, assisted me with a fundraiser at Chick Fil A, helped with Sam’s 5K, visited out home, hung out on my couch and just chilled.

Today, she keep me company while I sold BBQ Chicken (Guatemala fundraiser).

It is a JOY to have Jasmine in my life and to hear her share her heart.

Jasmine is affectionate, tender hearted, personable and easy going. She fits in so well with our family and has adopted us as her second family.

Father, I ask You to pour out Your blessings and favor upon this precious young woman. Walk with her, guide her, reveal Your love to her and show her the way that You want her to go. Help her to remain steadfast, to cling to You and to want nothing but Your best for her life. Protect her from the schemes of the enemy. She belongs to YOU!!!

No comments: