This evening I attended my first Catholic confirmation mass.
I went to support Zack Blanton, who is the son of Russ and Valerie Blanton.
I met Zack during Renew Camp in 2011, the first year of the camp.
Zack and three others from Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church were on my work team and they became like “fourth sons” to me.
Since that time, I have come to know and love the entire Blanton family and they have accepted me into their home and hearts.
Father, I thank You for the honor it has been to be a part of this young man’s life. Tonight, he took a huge step and declared his faith in a public way. I ask You to guide and protect his tender heart and pray that You will use him for your glory. Help him to set his eyes upon You and not to look to the left of the right. Give him courage and maturity to resist the world’s norm and to pursue You with holy passion.
Friday, May 9, 2014
Zach Blanton’s Confirmation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment