Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday

And what a Saturday it has been. I didn't sleep well last night, so around 1 a.m. I took over kid patrol so D could get a few good hours of sleep in a real bed. I tried sleeping on the floor, but it was so hard. I tried sharing the couch with B, but we kept kicking each other. At 3, I gave him another dose of Ibuprofen and decided to return to my bed. At 7, we got up to get daddy and the twins out the door for an 8:30 game. WHY that early? I just don't know. They did super, again. I think that J had three baskets today and C had five. Our team won AGAIN with just six players to the other teams' 10-12. Wow! Meanwhile, at home, B seemed to perk up a bit. He took several Lego sets apart while I did a three mile workout. I did several loads of bedding, trying to kill some the flu germs that seem intent on taking over the house. Once the others arrived home, I begged D to clean my shower. It's really a gross confession, it rarely gets cleaned and when it does, it's a man's job! He took to that while I prepared soup for the crock pot. I also did an inventory count of my Creative Memories products and made sure all my paperwork was in order. Hopefully we'll knock that out yet tonight. A dear friend called to ask me to go walking, so I went out around 2 and walked for another hour with her and enjoyed catching up. Now, B is feeling fevered again so he is resting. The twins and daddy are shooting hoops outside. Remember, we had SNOW and ICE this week. Today it has been in the 60's. So very, very strange. All in all, a good day. We'll pop in another DVD to finish off the day and our hope is that everyone will sleep in his/her own bed tonight. We'll see...

No comments: