Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Let Me Know If You Can Help

I cannot stop weeping! I hope to get myself together soon so that I can begin to make phone calls to local schools, etc. If you can, join me wherever you live. Call schools and local businesses and ask if you can set up a jar for donations. Link with church and missions organizations that can get those funds into Haiti as soon as possible! At this time, I do not recommend giving to the government, as every donation is taxed, then given to the corrupt government in Haiti...If you want to come to our home to join us in prayer and worship, call me to set a time.

We are halting "business as usual" in our home for the rest of the week. D will go to work, but everything else we do will be centered around praying and beginning the information gathering for adoptions.

Another 6.0 "aftershock" hit Haiti this morning. I cry out to God Almighty, HAVE MERCY! Protect the precious lives that are hanging on by a thread!

No comments: