Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another Thrifty Trip to JCPenny and Kohls

Earlier this week I took two $10 coupons to JCPenny. I found a pair of lined dress Capri's that were originally $36. They were on clearance, so I spent 70 cents for them, after the coupon.

I also found three cotton St. John's Bay tops. Each originally $18+. Again, used the $10 coupon and paid 70 cents over. That's over $100 retail...for $1.50!

Today I found a beanbag at Kohls, originally $100, marked down to $50, used my 30% off coupon...$35. Hello! Also, I found some cute jewelry sets for my nieces (yes, it's time to start Christmas shopping!) for $2.50 each (originally $18 each). Two pairs of shoes for $6 and two blouses for $5. Not too shabby...to make it even better, it was all "free," as I returned some items from a previous trip that I didn't like/need. As my mom says, "H, you're the only person I know who can go shopping and MAKE money."

No comments: