
My two new
SPLURGES! The teal colored dress is for my brother's wedding, Jessica Howard Petites from
TJMaxx, $30 (retail $68). The little black dress will be put to use for my business events, weddings and funerals. Calvin Klein, $40 (retail $84).

I can mix and match these five pieces and come up with several different outfits. Retail was $138. Most of the items were
door busters and 50% off, plus I had a $15 coupon and a $50 rewards gift card from my Discover card. Total cost to me, $3. The shoes are Chaps brand and retailed for $55, I got them at
Kohls for $10. They remind me of the shoes I wore in high school, it's so funny to see trends cycle back. I've heard it said "If you were young enough to wear it the first time, you dare not attempt it the next time." Oh well!

Two FREE sweaters, I got these for $10 Kohl's cash.

I paid $7 total for three sweaters. They retailed for $118, marked down to $4 or $5 each and I had a $10 coupon.
3 comments:
It all looks good. Are the shoes comfy? Did they have them in brown? I'm in such desperate need of finding a shoe like that in brown (and even black)--that won't tear up my heel. Where do you get all these coupons, etc? Share w/ me!! I've got to hit Kohl's SOON!
I love the teal outfits! Turquoise is my favorite color! Great job on the bargains. I love hearing about the deals you find!
I found more of the same shoes for my sissy...made me HAPPY! And I also found them in black!
Post a Comment