Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Eighth Annual Creative Memories Retreat

Since 2002, I have been attending CM retreats at the Red Oak Lodge. In 2003 I began hosting my own events and they have grown each year. I had five with me the first time, this year 23 joined me. This retreat gives women time away from hectic schedules, chore lists and cell phones. It is such a blessing to see them interacting, exchanging stories about their photos, laughing, eating, relaxing and getting lots of pages completed.
I have the best group of customers/friends/sisters. I enjoy them so much. I never have to worry about "issues," they get along so well, help each other when needs arise and welcome newcomers.
This year was extra special for me, as B and R joined us. They are dear to my heart and I cherish any time I can spend with them. R has attended once before, but this was B's first year.
Three different responses to a very fuzzy bumble bee...I love this photo!
In the midst of all this mess, much work was done!

No comments: