We were blessed to have the Yoder ladies stop by for a visit today. What a great way to kick off the new year!
I do not take for granted the moments I get to share with these sweet women. Renee has invested so much into my life and I am excited to hear of some of the dreams and goals she is reaching. Hannah finishes up her first four years of college this spring, maintaining a high GPA as she applies for grad school. She seems at peace with whatever God has for her and will return to this area to put her social work major to use if grad school doesn’t materialize. Abbey is finishing up her freshman year at the same college, also majoring in social work and minoring in Spanish. She is looking forward to studying abroad next year.
Renee has been a part of my life for over twenty years and I have known the girls since they were babies What a JOY to see them growing up to be women of faith, courage and strength. Happy New Year, Lovely Ladies!
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
I am Thankful for the Yoders
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment