I am a stay at home mom.
I enjoy being at home, in fact I relish in being at home.
I am not saying that everything is perfect, for our home is far from being the place of peace that I long for it to be.
However, I do enjoy being in my own four ways, breathing in clean air, relaxing in the clutter free environment that I work so hard to maintain.
I am grateful for comfy couches where we can lounge, warm fleece PJ’s and a sweet puppy dog who comes to snuggle.
I am thankful that we are able to home school our boys and that, despite the daily battles of will, we get to be TOGETHER, under the same roof almost 24/7.
I am thankful for quiet time, that blessed one or two hours each day when they pick up their favorite Hardy Boys books and read and I read, rest or write.
I have found that if I do not have three or four days at home each week, I begin to fall apart.
This is what I am made for, this is what I have chosen, this is what I love!
No comments:
Post a Comment