Thursday, March 27, 2014

I am Thankful for Jose

We met Jose at Renew Camp 2011, the very first year of this awesome adventure.

He was there as a team leader but he also played on the worship team.

Unlike most musicians I know, Jose is humble and is there to serve.

I was touched by these qualities in him and impressed at the way he was able to play for several hours during alter and ministry time.

After camp, we welcomed him and many others into our home on a monthly basis.

He has become a dear friend and we consider him part of our family.

His birthday is March 19, so we invite him to celebrate with us for Darrel’s birthday.

I thank God for his humble servant, Jose.

Jose works faithfully as an administrative assist at his church, but he also volunteers as a youth leader and a worship leader.

He has many gifts, but greater still is his huge heart.

He loves people and is especially gifted with young people.

I pray that God will bless Jose in the new year of life and that He will provide for every need he has!

No comments: