I try, try, try to have at least three days at home each week.
I need this time, without outside commitments and obligations.
I don’t mind having a guest for tea or coffee, or even for a meal.
I just enjoy being HOME.
Even more, I relish the hours after school and lunch time.
Minds are filled, as are bellies.
The boys spend time reading or resting.
I usually rest on the couch with my laptop, iPhone and sometimes the TV remote.
Checking in with friends, coordinating needs and resources, catching up on posts in my journal and watching Little House on the Prairie and the Waltons refreshes me.
I am blessed to have the opportunity to be a stay at home mom.
I may not always have this time, but for now I do.
I am grateful for rest and stillness.
Thursday, March 27, 2014
I am Thankful for Quiet Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment