My friend Vonda came to visit today.
Her birthday was in January, but between the weather, sickness and Grandad’s surgery, we postponed our get together several times.
Finally, we were able to sit down to enjoy lunch and a visit.
I have known Vonda for over 28 years.
She is about four years older than me and we went to church and school together when we were teens.
As adults, we crossed paths while attending church together.
Vonda is a hard working woman (she has been running a dairy farm by herself for several years) and she has a heart of gold.
She has been a faithful supporter of me and the various efforts I have been involved in, raising money for those in need.
I thank God for the strength and courage He has granted Vonda to stand the tests of time.
I pray that this will be a year of favor and provision for my dear friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment