Sunday, March 9, 2014

I am Thankful for Renee

Today I was blessed to be able to sit and share my heart with someone who has been a part of my life for more than twenty-five years.

Renee and her husband, Doug, helped to lead the youth group when I was in high school.

Years later, she was on staff a the school where our boys attended and he was on staff at the church.

They also were our small group leaders for several years.

If there is one person who truly “gets me, “ I believe Renee does.

Our gifts are similar and we are both on a journey to learn how to use those gifts to better serve others.

Renee is currently becoming certified as a life coach and will focus on ministering to women.

Just yesterday, another friend ask me if I have anyone who is pouring into my life and investing into me right now.

I knew that if Renee had the time, that she would be the one who would be able to speak to very broken places within my heart.

As part of her training for certification, she needs to work with two ladies and asked me if I would like to be one of her “models.”

Of course!

I pray that this journey for her and for us will be one that brings much life, deeper healing and good fruit.

I am thankful for my dear friend!

No comments: