Today, I had a conversation with my pastor and I told him that I was ready to step away from leading worship, volunteering at the pregnancy center and from other places of ministry.
He challenged me not to do that, stating that there is nothing in my life that disqualifies me from being used in the places where God has planted me.
He reminded me that I am who God made me to be and the ministry He has called me to in worship, with the ladies I meet at the pregnancy center, with the youth I relate to and with the ministry of raising awareness about human trafficking are places where I find life.
If I stop doing the things I am most passionate about, if I hide out and dethatch from other, surely I will wither up and die.
Today, I was reminded that God has a plan for me.
No matter what goes on around me and no matter what the voices inside my head scream at me, He loves me and He has given me His heart to love others.
Thank You, Father, for speaking truth to this troubled soul.
Monday, March 31, 2014
Today I am Thankful That God Is The One Who Qualifies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment