Today, I finally met sweet baby Luke.
Luke’s mommy was just a little girl when we moved into our neighborhood.
She has grown into a beautiful and strong young lady and during her senior year of high school, she found out she was pregnant.
She chose life for her baby and she is bravely facing the realities of being a single mom to her precious little one.
Luke was born the weekend that my grandad fell ill, and with weather and illnesses since then, we have not been able to get together.
He is now three months old and today I met him, fed him his bottle and patted his bottom until he fell asleep.
He slept in my arms for over an hours.
There is nothing quite as comforting as holding a baby to your chest.
God bless this sweet baby boy and God bless his mama.
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
I am Thankful for Alex and Baby Luke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment