Thursday, April 10, 2014

I am Thankful for Provision for My Guatemala Trip

I made the decision to go to Guatemala this summer, without any real concern about the finances.

Currently, we are strapped financially.

We even had to borrow money to pay this month’s bills.

However, I have been able to make every payment is due, the money is available!

We have sold paracord bracelets that were made by our family.

My friend Catherine donated scrapbooking supplies that I posted on Facebook and sold, raising over $200.

I organized an online auction for our team and raised over $1100, so my portion took care of another monthly payment.

I participated in clean up at The Village Closet and have plans to help with a yard sale and a chicken BBQ,

Friends (Nicole Cook, Karen Michael, Becky Petrocelli, Becky May) sold more bracelets for me.

All in all, every dime I need has been available when I need it.

PLUS, two friends (Tina Foley’s family and T, Sessions) helped me raise $150 to ship a new play set for the orphanage we’re visiting.

AND, I bought items at Village Closet, resold them for profit and purchased 26 Beanie Babies to take with me.

AND, my friend Dori gave me 30+ Beanie Babies to take along.

Tina’s family donated more Beanies and Matchbox cars.

Wow, wow, wow!

No comments: