Since spring is finally making an appearance in our area, we are more than ready to get outside and enjoy fresh air.
The twins and I take walks in a nearby subdivision.
As we walk, I listen to lots of chatter.
Mostly Mindcraft and Clash of the Clans chatter.
But, my heart is blessed to hear the boys talking and relating.
And, I enjoy the company.
In the past nine days, we have walked six times and most of those walks have been a mile and a half long.
I asked the boys if they wanted to play a sport this summer and they responded, “No, we want to hike, bike, camp and fish with our family.”
Works for me.
Thursday, April 10, 2014
I Am Thankful for Walks and Talks
Labels:
Exercise,
Family,
Family Fun,
First Things First,
Spring,
Summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment