(Angel Cooper) Happy Birthday, Heather. I'm so thankful to have you in my life. You are amazing in every way possible. I love you so much and thank you for being a part of my life. Have an amazing birthday!
(Randi Blanton) Is there something special about today? I feel like today, 40 years ago, someone very loving and caring and inspirational came into this beautiful world. God allowed that person to change the lives of soooo many in just a short time. I love you! Happy birthday you beautiful, fearless woman of God. I'm so glad to be blessed with your presence in my life and I know I'm not the only one. You inspire me every day to a better face of the Lord. I can't imagine my life without you. I love you tons!
(Kelli West) Heather you are absolutely amazing!! You are beautiful inside and out and you make anyone and everyone feel loved I hope your birthday is awesome and your 40th year is blessed love you so much!
(Susan Murray) Happy Belated Birthday, sweet sister!!! I love you to the moon and back! I'm thankful each day that God has placed you in my life!!!!
(Charisa Knight) I was traveling back yesterday and missed your birthday...Happy happy birthday sweet friend! So thankful that God had our paths cross and so thankful He made you with the loving generous heart that you have. You will never know all the impact you have had on others (well, until Heaven :) ) ♥ you BIG!
(Doris Price) Happy Birthday Heather! I love you and hope you had a great one!
(Davene Fisher) Many happy birthday wishes to one of the most compassionate women I've ever met! You challenge and inspire me continually, and I'm so grateful for your example. I pray that God returns to you a hundredfold the blessings you've poured out on others!
(Laura Adams) Happy birthday! You are a blessing to many!
(Lois Riveria-Wenger) Heather, may your day and year be special as you are!
(Stephanie Cooper-Sherman) Happy Birthday, Heather!! Hope you have an awesome day, you deserve it!! :)
(Miranda VB) Happy birthday! You are such an amazing inspiration to me, and I truly celebrate your life! I love you so much and I pray this year brings blessings beyond compare!! XO
(Pat Miller) Happy Birthday Heather !!! I hope your Birthday is as special as you are. God Bless.
(Carrie Carter Ferris) Happy Birthday Heather may God bless you on this special day. You have been such a blessing to me thank you!
(Wendy Watros) Wow, 40 never looked so good! Happy, happy!
(Melody Shaver) Happy Birthday Heather!!! I hope you are having a wonderful and very blessed day!! It looks like you are enjoying your moments looking at the pictorial memories of your life so far today....I hope it is loaded with special things!!!
(Amy Shinneman) Happy Birthday Heather! You are such a blessing to many, including me! Thanks for being YOU!
(Jacob Dobscha) Happy Birthday! Make 40 the best one yet!
(Nicole Cook) Happy Birthday,lady. <3 <3 <3
(Susan Wood Atkinson) Happy birthday Heather! Blessings to you on your special day!!
(Christin Diener) You are a gift in the Kingdom, Heather. That is my prayer for you...that your eyes would be opened to how much of a gift you are- Not because of what you DO. Just because of WHO are you. Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
(Anna Showalter) Happy Birthday my dear!! Thank you for always being there to listen and talk to! You are such a huge blessing to us all! Love you!!!
(Shauna Zook) Happy Big 4-0 Big Sis!!
(Mary Jane Shirk) Happy Birthday, Heather, on this special big 40!
(Donna Hayslett) Happy, Happy Birthday Sweet Lady! It has been a pleasure getting to know you. May God pour out his great gifts to you and yours this year!
(Sarah Scogin) Happy Birthday, Friend. I am so grateful to have you in my life! May I take you out for a girl's night?
(Connie Jean Tabor Spaid) Happy birthday!! Praying your day is filled with joy!! <3 <3 <3
(Crystal Kite Harper) Happy birthday! Hope it's all you could dream of.
(Sharon Updike) Happy Birthday! Hope you have a Blessed day Heather!!
(Bonnie Showalter Martin) Happy happy birthday, sweet Heather! Enjoy your birthday weekend! I love you and I am so proud of you!
(Terri Shenk) Happy Birthday to a WONDERFUL person! I hope that this next year is filled with many blessings for you. Be sure to ENJOY your special day.
(Tracey Fitzgerald) Happy Birthday Heather...hope you have a super day!!
(Dale Riddle) Happy Birthday Heather!!
(Steve Wingfield) Happy birthday Heather, I pray you have a blessed day!
(Robin Skievaski) Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day! You deserve it!! See you tomorrow :) Love ya!!
(Robby Cooper) Happy birthday Heather. Hope you have a wonderful day.
(Karen Michael) Happy Birthday sweet friend! Praying your day is blessed abundantly! Love you ♥
(Sheila McKinney) Happy Birthday Heather. I hope your day is as special as YOU! ♥
(Jeri Denton) Happy birthday, Heather! Hope is a great day!
(Monica Rodriquez) Happy Birthday, Heather! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
(Jeanine Basinger) Happy Birthday to a sweet , precious woman of God!
(Jessi Cooper Bowditch) A huge shout out to my Sissy, Heather, who is 40 today!!!! Hope you're having a blessed day-sad we're not there to celebrate big tomorrow! We love you!
(Jeanine Underwood) I hope you had an absolutely fantastic party! I'm so sorry I missed out. Need to do lunch sometime and have some one on one! Happy birthday dear friend...I promise, you will do 40 with grace and panache.
(Debbie Rhodes) Happy Birthday Heather!!! ❤️ Hope you celebrate well!
(Darrel Persinger) Happy birthday, Lady Baker!
(Joy Belle) Happy Birthday my friend. You are such an amazing woman!!
!(Vickie Wilt) Happy Birthday, Lovely Lady! Looking forward to celebrating with you.
(Perry Moyer) Happy happy birthday sweet Heather. Love you very much.
(Renee Yoder) Happy Birthday, Heather. <3 <3 <3 May God bless you in new ways in this next year. May you find deeper JOY and PEACE in your heart! May you find purpose in your pain and your journey!! <3 May you continue to empower and care for others. <3 But may you find more and more women to share in this journey of life with you. Thank you for ALL the ways your heart has blessed and impacted my life!! I love you!! <3
(Kristin Lachance) Hope you've had a very blessed birthday!!
(Becky Petrocelli) Precious eternal friend, my soul sis, Happy Birthday!!!! I love you so much! I am so proud of the woman I have watched you grow to be. You are 40 abd fab! Live, Love, Laugh, and Serve! ★♡♡★
(Renee Shifflett) Happy Birthday, Dear Sweet Woman! May God bless you with good health, happiness and growth for many more to come. Love ya.
(Peggy Sue Hensley) happy birthday my special friend
(Angela Glaspie-Laughlin) When God set out to create the lovely Heather Baker, He must have had in mind how much this world needed more love, more compassion, kindness, generosity, and reflection of His own image. So he gave us Heather! You are truly and honestly one of my favorites of His creations. I've never met anyone like you and consider it an honor to be your friend. Happy 40th bday sweet friend. I wish I could celebrate there with you. Love you bunches!!!
(Linda Chonko) Happy birthday!!!!!! Hope it's a SPECIAL day. I love you!!
(Linda Killen) happy birthday love you
(Connie Landes) Happy Birthday, Sweet lady.
(Cindy Weaver) Happy birthday sweet Heather remembering our days getting to know each other in Albania...such wonderful memories I hope your day is filled with lots of love laughter and blessings! Love you!:)
(Tina Verela) Happy birthday beautiful lady! I pray The Lord overwhelms you with His blessings! Love you lady!
(Shirley Mottesheard) Happy Birthday sweetie.
(Pam Aldrich) Happy Birthday my friend.
(Jennifer Leatherman Biller) Happy Birthday to a very special sister in the Lord!
(Adina Bailey) Happy Birthday, Heather. Have a wonderful day celebrating! You are such a beautiful example of how to care for others.
(Kim Hatton) Happy happy happy birthday!!! I'm so glad you were born! A good buddy told me that one day (wink wink) and it holds true.
(Sandra Gulliver) Happy birthday to a woman who celebrates others EVERY DAY!!! Well, may today be very much about you and the gift that you are to the world around you!!! Lots of love and gratitude for the beautiful woman God has created in you!!! HHHHAAAAPPPPYYYY BBBBIIIIRRRRTTTTHHHHDDDDAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
(Dianne Lipman) Happy Birthday Etter!! Just realized that I've been around for a good part of your life. Lots of memories running through my head :). Hope you have a very special day and that the year ahead is filled with many blessings. Looking forward to lunch. Love you.
(Beth Baker) Happy Birthday, dear sis! Love you & hope you have a blessed day!
(Carol West) Happy Birthday, young lady! Have a splendiforous day! (Moonbeam. I'm still smiling!
(Karen Cooper) Happy Birthday Happy birthday !!!!!!! Hope it's happy you were blessing when you were born and you continue to be!!!!
(Robin Doyle) Happy birthday, dear girl! You deserve the happiest! Hope it is wonderful!
(Carol Hypes) Happy Birthday Heather! The Lord has truly blessed you and your family!
(Kathy Cooper) Heather may you continue to receive GOD'S richest blessings. Happy birthday!
(Theresa O'Connell Byers) I'm thankful to have known you. I'm right there with you on age.
(Sonja O'Donnell) Many birthday blessings, Heather!
No comments:
Post a Comment