


On Thursday afternoon I met up with RG and we headed to meet up with SP for a time of fellowship, worship and music exchange/writing. It was a special time for me, being invited to join them was an honor. Both ladies love the Lord and are passionate about leading others into His presence. I was nervous and embarrassed to share much of my own stuff, but I enjoyed hearing their songs. Maybe one day we'll have them recorded so others can hear. In the meantime, it has lit a fire in me to pull out some lyrics and pass them on to my dad or others who are gifted in the instrumental realm. I lock up there, as I do not play an instruments. All my songs end up sounding just like another one I wrote. I hope to see some of my lyrics turned in to songs one day and realized they never will if I don't share them. So...
No comments:
Post a Comment