
My
nieces, A and M are only 13 months apart. A turned ten on March 24 and M will turn nine on April 30. This year they decided to join forces and have one great big birthday bash. We drove to a town about 40 miles away to enjoy this place. It was worth the drive. My J said it was the BEST birthday party he's ever been to.

A, one of the birthday girls. I love her and I am so grateful to God for taking a 1 pound, two ounce preemie and growing her into this beautiful young lady. Every time I look at her I am reminded of His goodness to us!

13 months later, we came to realize God's bigger plan. If her older sister had been born full term, this sweet young lady would not have been. What an awesome God, He has all things in His control. He always has a plan! We love you, Miss M!And, don't forget the little bro!

My own big kid. It was so good to see B laughing, playing and having FUN today! It has been a long, hard week for him and today he had a good day. We'll take it when we can get it!

My crazy
CJ...Check out those tonsils. He is a child of PASSION!

Sweet little J...And I must brag on him a bit. When cashing in his tickets, he realized that C wanted an item that he had, but was without the tickets. He gave the toy to his twin. Almost made me cry!

My other niece, J Belle. Beautiful little girl. I love her so much!!

The best Poppy in the world! He loves his girls and his girls love him!
1 comment:
I am laughing...I am crying...I want photos!!! Why is your brother looking so serious?
Post a Comment