Those who know me the best and love me the most know how much I have a simple, quiet, family centered life. I have grown accustomed to the peace and quiet of our new routine and I cherish the moments that I have at home with my family. I enjoy home schooling, it the single best decision we've made in our parenthood. I have learned to care for my own body and soul in the past year, making sure I work out four or five times and week and spending time in the Word to keep me focused on what matters most. That said, the next two months of life will be full, busy, chaotic and intense. Most of the activities I'm planning involve my family or benefit them, but it will be a real change for us to be this busy. I long to keep peace as my closest companion, so I am asking the Lord to show me if anything can "go" so that I can fit in these other things. I thought I'd put together an literary so you would know where I'll be and pray for me along the way. Of course, we are still trying to get B healthy. His labs from last week finally came back. The Mono has lessened, he's building antibodies but he is susceptible to everything that comes his way.
April 16-18--I am attending a Joyce Meyer conference with a group from PH. Darlene Zschech will be leading worship. I have loved her worship since I learned "Shout to the Lord" in 1994. This is an awesome privilege for me. I hope to rest and feel REFRESHED when I return.
April 19--Attend my first Premiere Jewelry training event to learn more about starting a new business.
April 2-May 15--Finish up the last four weeks of home school. I can't believe how fast the year flew by!
April 25--Birthday weekend. Nothing big on the schedule except getting my rings cut off, re sized and set in silver. I'm not hard to please, but I hate to mix gold and silver and I want my ring changed so I can wear all my pretty new (free) jewelry from Premiere.
May 1-3--Creative Memories retreat. This is my 7th annual retreat. I have 20+ ladies attending and I will set up, cook, clean up, service and fellowship with them all weekend. My guys are joining us this year in the suite for a guys' weekend. They are super excited to be able to get out in nature to hike, explore, roast s'mores, bond!
May 14 or 15--Last day of school.
May 16--My "baby" brother's wedding. At some point this week, I'll sign up with Premiere Designs as a Jeweler.
May 16 (following reception)-19--Road trip to Charleston, SC to celebrate a very special young lady's graduation from high school. We'll spend two days "playing" in SC at the beach, children's museum, etc.
May 22--My Premiere Designs Jewelry Debut! I'll host this event in my home, my cousin K will do the show and I will kick off my business.
May 23-27--B and I go to Orlando, FL to celebrate another special graduation. I get to help chaperon a house of young people, see some dear friends and play with my boy! I pray he is WELL by then, we are both so excited to make this trip together!
May 29--Premiere Designs show for my sister, while she's still in VA. I want to get her lots of free jewelry!
May 30--The third and final grad of 2009 for another sweet gal. Also, a possible reunion with some youth group friends.
June--Hopefully I will get 6-9 more shows in to kick off my business. Let me know if you want to schedule one!
So, how's that for INSANE? Throw in regular LIFE on top of all that...and I will be one busy lady. Your prayers are appreciated and this schedule is subject to change if nervous breakdown is too close by!
No comments:
Post a Comment