
These boys were going to be celebrating M's birthday at the
water park. We decided to tag along and enjoy the "2 for $20" special. B loves his buddy M and enjoys any and every chance he can to hang out with him. Since B is still pretty weak from the Mono, I made sure he was well rested before he went. They went out for dinner and met us there.

C and J enjoy hanging out with M's little sister, L. They had a lot of fun with her at the
water park. She is a tomboy so she jumps into any activity that they enjoy.

M handsome
CJ...Love the new
swimming trunks. "Mom, they are PLAID!" "Yes, and plaid is very cool." It worked. Whew. I think they are spiffy, especially after they wore one pair of trunks for the past three summers. Time for a change! And they were only $2 at Kohl's.

My "Bug,"
JI. Isn't he so handsome too? Wow. Love those eyes. And those PLAID shorts!

The buds! M and B have been friends since Kindergarten. They get along so well and we try to get them together several times a month. B enjoyed his evening and got through it without any episodes of nausea. I was happy for him, I had prayed and prayed that he'd be able to enjoy M's birthday.

The H family. We love them so much and thank God for keeping them in our lives.

The whole gang, minus "Mommy Photographer."
No comments:
Post a Comment