
N has been one of my closest friends for almost nine years. We met at church and she and her husband began to attend our small group. At that time, our B was one. Their first daughter came along the next spring. In less than seven years, N had five babies. Whew. Three girls and two boys. We lived one mile from each other for two years, then in 2004 they moved to SC. We try to get together once or twice a year, and N and I still talk several times a week. This friendship is one that will last a lifetime. Our entire family enjoys spending time with their family. I pray that today N will know how much she is loved by God, by her family and by her friends.
N, today I pray that you will know the depths of your Father's love. As you pour out into the lives of those precious children, I ask Him to pour into you. Thank you for standing by me for the past nine years, I don't know what I would have done without our phone calls, visits, dinners, magazine "window shopping" and countless adventures. You are like a sister to me and I pray that you will find the deepest desires of you heart in the year ahead. I love you!
N, today I pray that you will know the depths of your Father's love. As you pour out into the lives of those precious children, I ask Him to pour into you. Thank you for standing by me for the past nine years, I don't know what I would have done without our phone calls, visits, dinners, magazine "window shopping" and countless adventures. You are like a sister to me and I pray that you will find the deepest desires of you heart in the year ahead. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment