Back at the HCM...We met up with the M family for some play time.
Our favorite center, the arts and crafts table. Our boys will hang out here for hours.
S is a great mommy. And...she's in a photo! Here she is with her youngest, a.k.a. "Sunshine Girl." J keeps us all smiling!Yea! Another photo with mommy S! Happy Day from her four precious kids.
Another dear friend, SM, is celebrating her special day today. My guess is that she is taking care of everyone else, as usual. My hope is that there will be little surprises in her day, that others will show her the kindness that she so generously pours out. I just told my husband "I wish I had spent more time getting to know S years ago." The past few months have given us more times to spend together and I hope that as soccer season draws to a close that we will find other ways to stay in touch. (Editor's note...S told of her little A making drawing a picture for her dad for his birthday. She drew daddy, herself, two sisters and her brother. S asked "Where's Mommy?" And sweet A replied "You're taking the picture." Ok, ladies! It's time to make sure that Mommy gets in the photo! That is cute, but way too true!)
S, you are a kind, patient and gentle soul. I am amazed at the ways you keep on keeping on and still remain so serene. The past months have been hard ones, but I see you walking in grace. Know that God is pleased with you and He shines through you as you care for your family. You are right where He wants you! He is honored by your love for your family. I pray that this new year of life will be full of blessings, His best for you! May He prove Himself to be your Jehovah Jireh, as He meets your every need! Happy Birthday!
S, you are a kind, patient and gentle soul. I am amazed at the ways you keep on keeping on and still remain so serene. The past months have been hard ones, but I see you walking in grace. Know that God is pleased with you and He shines through you as you care for your family. You are right where He wants you! He is honored by your love for your family. I pray that this new year of life will be full of blessings, His best for you! May He prove Himself to be your Jehovah Jireh, as He meets your every need! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:
H - Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog!!! Your blog is fantastic and I just want to give you a hug and a high five for taking on homeschooling! :)
Love those photos of the fam in black shirts & jeans...gorgeous!
Post a Comment