Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sissy's Girl

My niece "J" came over tonight "to see Sissy." Of course, I know she comes to see her cousins too!
Dancing to Veggie Tales "Pirates Who Don't Do Anything." The girl can boogie!The first thing J usually wants to do is "play cars."


B asked her if she knew who the baby was in the picture. "It's ME!" Yes, sweet girl, it is!
Making monkey faces. What a goofy girl.

J is so special to me. I was able to watch her more when she was a baby and all three boys were in school. As an infant, she was curious and rarely wanted to settle for a nap. By the time she found her words, she took off making complete sentences. When I take her out and about, people say she looks like me and that makes me smile. Since I don't have a girl of my own, I like to "borrow" her whenever I can. She told her daddy that she wanted to go to Sissy's house. While I've been upstairs updating this blog, she has been in and out, checking on me. Awhile ago I heard her say "I go see Sissy." She was hiding under my bed with one of the twins and I heard her whisper "Let's scare Sissy." Oh my. Later, D turned on the TV and "Cops" was on. This three year old began to sing "Bad boys, bad boys..." Guess she knows that show!
What fun to have a little girl around. She is a precious gift from God and I thank Him for bringing her to our family.

No comments: