Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Got Out Of Bed

I didn't want to. I was tired. Too many things were looming over me. I felt a bit ill. But I got out of bed. I could barely open my eyes, but I did it. I let the boys be lazy for an hour, then gave them their abbreviated assignments for the morning. Laundry, dishes, piles of things glared at me, but I rested most of the afternoon. Around 4, I finished hiding piles and prepared my Mexican soup and opened the doors for six dear ladies to come in to crop. I said good bye to them around 11, put everything away, wasted a bit of time on Facebook and now it's Saturday! Oops, I guess I missed the Friday post!

Today is the twins' birthday party. In just a few hours I will need to be up, awake and feeling chipper, so good night...I'm going back to bed!

No comments: