This was from B's first Christmas, 1998. Where does time go?
This one is B's from last year, when he decided he could ride his bike!
C and J both got one of these two years ago, when they got real scooters for Christmas.
I gave both C and J a reindeer last year.
We were expecting some company tonight, but little L is still now well. My cousin S, her husband M and 10 month old L all got hit with a nasty stomach bug on Sunday, so we decided we'd wait a few more days before we visit. I am hoping and praying hard for a healthy and peaceful Christmas for all. We will miss you guys and hope that you feel better fast!Today was calm. We slept in again. I stayed in my PJ's until noon, did my three mile workout, showered and put on clean PJ's. Ah! The boys have stayed in their PJ's all day and played so beautifully together. C has been such a big helper the past few days. He helped me prepare dinner last night (breakfast burritos and fruit smoothies). This morning, I was snoozing on the couch and I heard little sounds in the kitchen. He had pulled out bowls, spoons, cereal and milk. He needed help to open and pour the new gallon of milk, otherwise the task would have been completed without me. Tonight he offered to set the table for me. What a blessing.
I was able to move the rest of the gifts out of our room and into the school room today. The boys decorated the small tree with their Hallmark ornaments. I add the ones from my childhood, each one has a story behind it. This is one tradition I wanted to carry on with my boys.
We had baked potato bar for dinner and plan to watch "The Nativity Story" before we tuck them in. All is calm. All is bright. I pray it stays so.
No comments:
Post a Comment