Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"12 Days Of Christmas" Countdown, 8 Days





Today was very full. We headed into town to run errands, attend chapel and eat lunch at the boys' former school, paid a visit to the children's museum and picked up groceries. At home, the boys were very happy to be able to have some "down time." We didn't eat much dinner because lunch was so filling and we had lots of free samples at Costco. My dear SM sent us a loaf of homemade bread and some other goodies. Those are gone! B went with me to a local high school for a Christmas concert. When I attended this last year, I was amazed by the sound that came from a high school group and I knew that he would be enthralled with all the percussion instruments. Sure enough! He sat there for two hours and listened and gave his input on his favorite selections. My little boy is growing up way too fast. I enjoyed spending the evening with B and being able to hear HY's choir and the orchestra.

1 comment:

DBake said...

That's a mighty big boy you have there. Nice picture of you two. I stole it and added it to my family film strip.