Some of the cousins, at our church Christmas dinner. My boys love being able to see their cousins at church!
D is on the worship team with us. We have enjoyed watching him grow in his gifts, he is a talented young man.
Our newlyweds, J and J. I am so glad we are getting to know them better!
C sings on the worship team with us. It is such a blessing to have another lady on the team! Today she bailed me out, big time! We were doing a new song and the intro that Dad played threw me off and I couldn't find my starting note. I looked at C, panic all over my face and mouthed "Can you start this one???" Whew, thanks girl! Here she is with her mom.
And this is the sweet snowman plate that C gave me for Christmas. What will I do with her? She spoiled all of the Bakers this year! Thanks again!Today was very full. And I am very full. Church. Family Christmas meal 45 minutes away. Eat. Run. Rest for two hours. Back to church. Eat. Chinese gift exchange (gotta love those...NOT!). Home. Tired. Boys are tucked in, while visions of their new Legos dance in their heads. Yea for Legos! Yea for moms and dads buying gifts for their own kids, not making them participate in the Chinese exchange. I don't like opening a gift and having someone else take it! I'm sure my kids would not understand that!
1 comment:
re: Chinese or White Elephant...it ain't bad, if you open up a really horrible one and someone takes that from you, or you have the opportunity to take from someone else...must be in the blood, b/c those exchanges always make my cheeks burn and my blood pressure boil. Others that I know, consider it a "cheap high." ;o) and love them. Not I, said the pig.
Off to dress boys and trek them out in the rain, to the pediatrician. See my blog, for more details.
Post a Comment