
Three sweet ladies came to dinner tonight. I met M years ago, through her grandmother who invited me to scrapbook with her family. The first time I met M, I met her sisters and cousin and I was so confused, the family if full of beautiful ladies and I couldn't keep them all straight. Thanks to Facebook, I recently "found" M again. We met "for coffee" last week and tonight she brought the girls over for dinner. The boys enjoyed having some new friends to play with. Out came the science experiment kits and more swords and Neft guns than you could imagine. I love to watch kids play together, going from perfect strangers to best of friends in 1.75 hours! Blessings to M and her sweet girls. I'm so glad that God crossed our paths again!
2 comments:
Thank you for being so hospitable. I know those you call friends feel welcome and safe when they come to our house. It truly is a gift. The lasagna was pretty great as well. Love you.
Are you and Darrell like me and Aaron? We communicate through our blog comments and facebook. It's nice. We don't even have to talk to each other anymore. LOL! : )
Post a Comment