Thursday, December 18, 2008

"12 Days Of Christmas" Countdown, 7 Days


I feel like I am living in "Grand Central Station" this week. On Monday, a Creative Memories order arrived and I had to contact the customers who were waiting on gifts. On Tuesday, my Pampered Chef items arrived so I bagged them and sent out notices. On Wednesday I delivered some of those orders. Today, the Two Sisters Gourmet arrived so I bagged those orders, paired them with the remaining Pampered Chef orders and sent out more emails. The doorbell rang and a white, unmarked van was sitting in my driveway. I didn't answer it, but realized that it was a Fed Ex delivery from my sis in Florida with gifts for various family members and instructions on how to package or wrap each one. And do you dare ask me how school is going today? Long story short...It has not been a good day. Ugh. I want a peaceful Christmas. A tear free Christmas. A happy holiday. Is that possible???

1 comment:

mama j said...

It should be possible (the tear free) b/c I've cried every tear left, under heaven, b/t last night and today. OKAY?

SOOOO glad to hear the packages arrived! AMAZING! Both? Unmarked white van? No wonder there was an extra surcharge! LOL! That was from Tues-today--almost as fast as what we drive it in!! I'm IMPRESSED! (especially since they lost my last box! LOL!)

This was a fun update to read--not grand central station--more like Santa's Workshop or Santa's UPS Main Hub! LOL!

luv you.