
I got my hair cut and highlighted today, and I went ahead and asked for some bangs to hide some "trouble spots" (wrinkles and the ever famous "widow's peak" that is growing in all GRAY!). Well, here it is. I'm sure I'll never be able to get it styled like this again. I wish I could just go to my hairdresser every day and have her style it for me! B took the shot with the twins and C offered to take one of me by myself. (By the way, my scalp did not like the treatment today. While I was sitting under the dryer, it felt like the top of my head was on FIRE. I ran to get N and it kept burning, more like a chemical burn. I thought my hair was going to start falling out in clumps. Even now, it feels like I sunburned the top of my head. Anyone else ever had this problem? N didn't use anything different today, it's the first time I've ever had this scare. I was freaking out!)It was a miserable, sloppy day to be out and about. I did my errands, went for my hair appointment, bought groceries and then went to worship practice. The rain was blowing across the road in sheets on the way home, so we took it slow and prayed hard. I'm very thankful to be in a warm, dry house tonight. I do hope it stops raining soon, I think we are headed for flooding if it doesn't let up. Such strange, strange weather here in the valley...
6 comments:
Heather, you are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the new "do". Looking so forward to seeing you guys next weekend!!!! Miss ya.
Your hair looks beautiful Heather!
Who are you?I really like it but do not know you.
I LOVE it! You look so refreshed! It almost makes me want to go back to being a blonde!
Wow! I really like the hair. I can't belive how much of a differance a little change in hair style can make. Very pretty! It looks just as good today too!
love the haircut - it looks good!
Post a Comment