Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Control Freak?
Am I a control freak? I bet I'll get at least one comment on this issue. Ugh. I don't do well when things are up in the air. For weeks we have anticipated going to visit our dear friends, the M family. We only get to see them once or twice a year and they are among the bestest of our best friends. N and I are like sisters, T and D are like brothers and their five kids get along so well with our three. Some of the M babies have been ill this week, so we've been playing it by ear. Today we decided we would not go and began to deal with the crushing disappointment of that decision. A few hours later, I read an email from N that said the youngest seemed a bit better. Now my biggest concern is that N is just too worn out to host company. We are still in limbo and I am trying to breathe in and out. I know this may seem like a silly problem in light of much heavier issues in our world, but to me it is a sad situation. We wait. We want to be wise. And we really want to see our friends...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment