"The Lake"
(A Poem Written By My Firstborn Son)
Me and my brothers, that makes three
Went to the lake under the old oak tree
To sit and feel the morning's dew
And see a sky of white and blue
And watch the frog
Jump off it's log...
Into the water below
And when the sun seems to run
We know the day is over and done
And I know truely that the Lord can make
Many things beautiful as that lake
By B.C.B.
What a joy to see my son learning to express himself in words. I have been writing since I wa his age and from the flow of this poem, I think he has the gift. It will be a treasure to see him grow in this gift. Way to go, B! I am so very proud of you!
1 comment:
Amazing, B! What a great writer you are..man, you should read some of the stuff I *tried* to write in elementary school. It stunk! You definitely have a gift. I love you!
Post a Comment