
My brother called me this morning to ask if his little girl could come to play after lunch. Of course! We hurried through our morning and she arrived. So full of spunk, it's hard to get her to be still long enough to take a photo. That didn't keep me from trying! I love this little girl so much. One of the twins said, "Mom, it's like she's my sister." Indeed.Later, I was upstairs tackling a huge project--purging the boys' toy weapons supply--when J came to see me. I asked her if she needed to go potty, something she has not yet conquered full time. She told me no and I reminded her that she is a big girl, and so smart, she should be going potty. She walked into my room and saw a wedding photo of me and D. "You got MARRIED?!" she exclaimed. "I need to get married, I need to get married, I need to get married!" D and I responded together "Maybe you should learn to go potty first!"
2 comments:
THAT IS HYSTERICAL! Those photos are AWESOME! That's what a I need--a good photo of her--please....and then, one of your boys together (black shirt one is good) and then a "group" shot of A,M, and Z. Keep forgetting to follow up w/ you on that one.
GREAT photos! Can you send her to me? I'll potty train her!
That is too cute! What a pretty little girl!
Post a Comment